Friday, June 14, 2013

Be Happy With You

Hello.

I will admit... I don't write regularly.  I forget to.  

I think a lot... but don't put it down on "paper".

I don't take a lot of pictures.  AND if you have noticed some of my blogs... I didn't know I had to keep the pictures on my computer in order for them to 'stay' on the blog.

Oh well.

I'm learning.

I'm happy being me.

I hope you are happy with being you. 

It took me a long time to be o.k. with how I am.  I talk too loud, too much, wear my heart on my sleeve--- BUT I'm funny, caring, giving, organized (in most areas) and much more.

Be happy with you.

Or learn to be.

For some it's a long journey.

For others - they don't get the struggle.

Oh well.

Now... go and make at least one ... hopefully more... people glad they ran into YOU today.

Hugs n Kisses.

Share This

No comments:

Post a Comment